Required qualifications for Deckhand
- Navigational Watch Rating Certificate
- Basic Fire Fighting STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Elementary First Aid STCW95 (minimum requirement not older than 5 years)
- Personal Survival Techniques STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Valid ENG 1 (seafarer medical certificate)
- MCA Approved Engine Course
- VHF Short Range Radio (preferred)
- Automatic External Defibrillator training (AED)
- Slinger Signaller course (not older than 3 years)
The two courses in blue can be obtained through our Windcat in house training department if a position is offered.
To apply for the above position please e mail the following to email@example.com:
Please only apply if you meet all the above minimum requirements, if not your application will not be processed.
- Current CV
- Valid certificates as per above list – scanned documents only please
- Valid passport – scanned copy
- Driving Licence ( if applicable ) – scanned copy
- At least two work references (with contact details email address and relationship)
- Any other certificates that may be relevant for the position – scanned copies
Please send those documents in JPEG/PDF files only.