Desired valid qualifications Master
- Masters minimum requirement Masters <200 GT (STCW 11/2 Masters 200 code Vessels) (RYA is not accepted)
- GMDSS ROC Radio ticket
- Personal Survival Techniques STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Basic Fire Fighting STCW95 (not older than 5 years)
- Advanced Fire Fighting STCW95 (not older than 5 years) preferred
- Elementary First Aid STCW95 (not older than 5 years) preferred Medical Care
- MCA Approved Workboat Stability Course
- MCA Approved Engine Course (AEC)
- Valid ENG1 (seafarer medical certificate)
- Automatic External Defibrillator training (AED)
- Slinger Signaller course (not older than 3 years)
The two courses in blue can be obtained through our Windcat in house training department.
In case of foreign CoC’s, a British Certificate of Equivalent Competency (CeC) is mandatory.
To apply for the above position please e mail the following to email@example.com:
Please only apply if you meet all the above minimum requirements, if not your application will not be processed.
- Current CV
- Valid certificates as per above list – scanned documents only please
- Valid passport – scanned copy
- Driving Licence (if applicable) – scanned copy
- At least two work references (with contact details email address and relationship)
- Any other certificates that may be relevant for the position – scanned copies
Please send those documents in JPEG/PDF files only.